RUNNER REVIEW BY AMY!!


HEY GUYS, MY GIRL AMY IS HERE WITH HER REVIEW OF RUNNER BY PARKER WILLIAMS! I AM HALF WAY THROUGH THIS ONE AND I LOVE IT! HERE IS WHAT AMY HAS TO SAY ABOUT RUNNER: 



I LOVE THAT QUOTE! HERE IS AMY'S REVIEW: FOLLOWED BY A TEASER OF HER FAVE QUOTE FROM THE BOOK! 

Matt Bowers lived alone, away from people, on the outskirts of town, just the way he wanted it.   He had his routine, where things belonged until one day this guy goes running by, down the dirt road that really leads to nowhere.  Why is he out there?  Matt begged the Sheriff to make him stop, being Matt's brother, he told him the runner wasn't hurting anyone. 

Charlie Carver moved to town 2 years ago, he wrote books and worked in the library.  He stopped one day and said Hi to Matt, which causes Matt to panic. 

When Matt was in high school, a very serious and quite traumatic crime happened to him.  This causes him much distress, depression and the need for isolation.  So seeing Charlie caused him to panic, but Charlie persisted, and throughout the story you'll see the real Matt come back.  The Matt his family lost after the trauma. 

This story was amazing.  I had no idea what I was getting into reading this book, but let me say it is fantastic!! I loved the writing, the characters, the complexity that was Matt and Charlie's patience and love he has for Matt.  Make sure you read this incredible story!  


 I give this story 5 incredible Christmas Tree Stars!   The ending is beautiful, a definite must read! 

HERE IS THE LINK TO RUNNER, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR! GRAB IT TODAY!


HERE IS THAT TEASER OF AMY'S FAVE QUOTE I PROMISED! 



LOVE IT! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS REVIEW OF RUNNER, I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE SO FAR! THANKS TO AMY FOR A WONDERFUL REVIEW! SEE YOU NEXT TIME GUYS!!







No comments:

Post a Comment