DESERT FOXE IS A MUST HAVE MYSTERY!







                                Desert Foxe ( The Skyler Foxe Mysteries # 5) Haley Walsh




Skyler and his friends go to Palm Springs for the annual White Party and find murder! 

Out and proud high school English teacher Skyler Foxe and his posse of friends go to the annual Palm Springs White Party for a weekend of fun, frivolity, and luscious men. But there are boy troubles of all kinds ahead. Skyler's boyfriend and high school coach Keith Fletcher has to endure an embarrassing number of Skyler's former hook-ups, one of the SFC might be going solo, Skyler encounters unexpected and unwelcome participants at the party, and there's a murder on the dance floor, literally at Skyler's feet! Both Skyler and Keith are drawn into investigating more than murder when the FBI asks Skyler to do the unthinkable.





I have to give this book and author it's props, I am usually not a big mystery reader, and I don't like coming in on the middle of a series, but... this book delighted me! It was a wonderful mix of Mystery and fun, and I wish I had an English teacher like Skyler Foxe! Poor Keith, Skyler's boyfriend has to endure the roll call of Skylar's former flings at the White Party they attend, what happens at that party is what makes this book such a compelling read! Pick it up, I am gonna go back and start with book one, because I now can't get enough of Skyler Foxe, and I have to see how it all started! Thanks Haley, for this great read, and this lovely character! *4.5 Stars*

No comments:

Post a Comment